ACHF Preferred Vendors
ACHF Preferred Vendors are recommended to help insure that events held on the premises will be a positive experience. Working with an ACHF Preferred Vendor will assure the client of receiving the highest quality of food and/or service. It will further insure the success of the event by providing a vendor familiar with the museum’s facilities and the required procedures and policies necessary to assist its staff and protect this historical ship and her valuable artifacts.
Selection of ACHF Preferred Vendors is based on the following criteria:
- Quality of food, presentation, and service.
- Demonstrated ability in managing small and large groups in a museum or other cultural facility.
- Respect for the museum’s mission of preserving the ship and its historical artifacts.
- Willingness to establish and maintain a courteous, cooperative, and flexible relationship with the client and museum staff.
- Adherence to all ACHF (Aircraft Carrier Hornet Foundation) event policies and procedures including the responsible operation, care, and cleanup of any ACHF equipment or property.
- Compliance with all regulatory code including Health Department certificates, business licenses, and certificates of insurance.