As a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, the USS Hornet Museum relies on the generosity of individuals, like you, to fund our educational programs, restoration projects, create and enhance exhibits and much more.
Your support will help educate visitors, young and old, about WWII, Naval Aviation, Space Exploration and what life was like for the men who walked these decks while serving our country.
There are many ways to support the Hornet including:
• Making a Financial Contribution
• Signing up with eScrip
• Joining or renewing as a member
• Volunteering your time and talents
• Donate your vehicle (California residents only)
Each time you shop a percentage of your purchase goes to support the Hornet. Best of all, it costs you nothing! There are many local and online merchants already involved with the eScrip program and more join every day. Make your purchases count!
Joining eScrip will help the USS Hornet Museum all year long!
It just takes a few minutes to sign up:
1. Log onto www.escrip.com
2. Click on "sign up" and locate our group name:
USS Hornet Museum–ACHF or use our group ID number: ID#500025228
3. Follow the instructions and register your grocery club cards and/or debit & credit cards
Once you have signed up with eScrip, please consider the many other ways you can support the USS Hornet Museum: